600 W. 70th St.
Time: 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM
An evening of music and art set to the themes and actions required for social justice and social progress. The event will feature artists performing spoken word, dance and music.
SPOKEN WORD to give a voice to the pressing social justice issues of our time. MUSIC to heal, uplift, and unite people for the worthy cause of social change. DANCE to propel individuals to step into action.
Duration: July 9th – 23rd 2017
For the 2017 MISSON OF HOPE TO SWAZILAND, we need:
Doctors, nurses, counselors,VBS teachers, cooks, therapists, musicians and more to:
• Conduct medical clinics
• Provide play therapy
• Conduct Train-The-Trainer sessions with teachers and counselors
• Start a chicken project to get fresh eggs
• Hold vegetarian cooking classes
• Host a VBS program
• Partner with a local church to share the love of God.
• Schedule a benefit concert
• Build a room on to Gogo Grace’s hut to hold her 17 grand children.
The team that commits determines how much of our wish list will be realized.